Beliefs/ Program/ Burden/ Purpose/
1) That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the verbally inspired, infallible, inerrant, authoritative Word of God. We use only the King James Version of the Bible.
2) That there is One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) That the Genesis account of creation is to be accepted literally; that man was created in Godís own image; that man has sinned and is thus separated from God.
4) In the deity of Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; that He shed His blood and died on the cross as our Substitute that we might be justified and reconciled to God on the basis of His sacrifice; in His bodily resurrection; in the personal, premillennial and imminent return of Jesus Christ.
5) In salvation through faith alone. That salvation is the free gift of God received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
6) In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life eternal; the lost unto the resurrection of eternal conscious punishment in Hell.
In The importance of the local church; that a New Testament
church is a local assembly of born-again, baptized believers united in
organization to practice New Testament ordinances (Baptism and the
Lordís Supper), to meet together for worship, prayer, fellowship,
teaching and to actively engage in the proclamation of the Gospel to all